Leasing is a rental agreement between you and Esanda Finance where the rentals can be tailored to meet your individual needs. The residual value is set according to Australian tax life and depreciation guidelines. At the end of the lease agreement, you may, subject to our approval offer to purchase the vehicle for the residual amount. Finance Lease is for the business user.
- Terms range from 12 to 60 months
- Residuals are set according to the Australian Tax Office life and depreciation guidelines.
- Interest Rate is fixed for the term of the lease as are your rentals.
- Your can pay your lease via the convenient method of Direct Debit or BPay
- Other costs associated with the lease can be financed on the contract ( like, Comprehensive Insurance, registration and on-road costs)
- Payments can be structured to suit you individual needs, with your budget and cashflow taken into consideration.
- With fixed rentals you are protected against market fluctuations.
- By financing other costs and insurance you can preserve your cash for other purposes.
- Rentals are fully tax deductible, provided the vehicle is used to generate tax assessable income.
GST and other Stamp Duty
Finance Lease rentals are subject to GST as is the Residual Value. Rentals are also subject to Stamp Duty and (if applicable) Financial Institutions Duty.