Welcome to our Interactive Ford Service Centre. Whether you are after information about Ford Warranties, or you want to book your next Ford Log Book Service online this is the place to be.
Ford's Service Price Promise
With Ford's Service Price Promise, Ford will publish the maximum price you will pay for a standard A or B logbook service at a Participating Authorised Ford Dealer. This will provide you with peace of mind knowing that whatever participating Dealer you have your car serviced with, you will not pay more than the stated maximum for the logbook component of the service. Program covers most Ford vehicles (built post 2007).
Log onto www.ford.com.au/service/calculator to use the Ford's Service Price Promise Calculator or to view the full program details, terms and conditions.
Don’t be without wheels. Drive your Ford in with scheduled service, and you’ll drive out in a free loan car.1.
With Ford’s Service Price Promise, you’ll know what you’re going to pay for a standard service before you even come in. So there are no nasty surprises for the life of your Ford.2.
You can receive Free Roadside Assistance with every standard service, for up to 7 years.3.
Free Loan Car With Every Log Book Service
With every myFord Price Service, Etheridge Ford customers recieve a FREE loan car for the duration of the service. This means that you will never need to be off the road again thanks to Etheridge Ford in Melbourne.
Read the full terms and Conditions below*
Service Centre at Etheridge Ford
ETHERIDGE Ford Melbourne service customers can see first-hand the repair work needed on their cars. Our Melbourne Ford dealership comes complete with Ford interactive service bays, which are designed around the customer to enhance the Genuine Ford Service experience in Ringwood.
Your vehicle is put on a State of the Art hoist, allowing you to view under your car, an angle many people have never seen. Highly trained Ford Service Advisors spend 10 minutes with you assessing the vehicle and discussing what work may need to be done and why.
The major benefit is that you can clearly see what work is required using Genuine Ford Parts.
This reduces the need to call you during the day to discuss repairs, which may be discovered during the Genuine Ford Log Book Service. At The Etheridge Ford Service Centre, the combination of the comfortable waiting area, and the Complimentary Courtesy Bus, offers customers an outstanding service experience.
Etheridge Ford Service 'Feel the Difference'
Vicroads Roadworthy Certificate
Come into Etheridge Ford's Service Department for the Roadworthy Certficate.
The inspection is a check of the vehicle to ensure that key components have not worn or deteriorated and that the vehicle is safe for normal road use.
A roadworthy inspection mainly covers the major safety related items, including:
- wheels and tyres
- steering, suspension and braking systems
- seats and seat belts
- lamps and reflectors
- windscreen, and windows including front
- the structure of the vehicle itself
- other safety related items on the body, chassis or engine.
Our service department not only service your vehicle, we also sell and fit tyres, so come into Etheridge Ford's Service & Parts Department for great prices on tyres. We stock Dunlop, Goodyear, Falken, Continental, GT Radial, Maxxis and Nexan.
We also have monthly and seasonal specials, so you can drive in and get a great deal on quality tyres at our Etheridge Ford Dealership Service Centre in Melbourne.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Available at participating dealers on scheduled services or overnight warranty repairs. Private and Blue, Silver and Gold Business Fleet customers only. Advanced booking may be required to ensure availability. Fuel costs, tolls, fines and late return fees may be payable by the Customer. Excess may be payable in the event of damage. See www.ford.com/service/t-and-c for full terms.
2. Available at participating Ford Dealers on vehicles built from 2007. Customers will pay equal to or less than the maximum price as published by Ford for the period of the web quote for standard items in the A and B logbook services. See www.ford.com.au/service/t-and-c for full terms.
3. Private and Blue Business Fleet customers only at participating Dealers. Free Roadside Assistance is provided at no cost with the first seven standard services for 12 months or until your next eligible standard service (whichever occurs first). Standard services include all A and B logbook services on vehicles built from 2007. Customers must comply with scheduled servicing intervals to maintain continuity of membership. See www.ford.com.au/service/t-and-c for full terms.
a) Eligibility Criteria: Retail and Blue, Silver and Gold Business Fleet Customers who complete a scheduled service or require overnight warranty repairs of any Ford vehicle will be eligible for a free loan car.
b) Conditions of the Free Loan Car Program: Provision of a Free Loan Car may be dependent on advanced booking and availability. The vehicle provided may not match the vehicle that is being serviced. Customers who choose to use a Ford Loan Vehicle are required to:Replace fuel used, Pay for tolls or fines incurred, May be charged a penalty for late return, , May be charged an excess in the event of damage, May be offered an insurance excess waiver for an additional fee.
Taking photographs of or making video recordings about the service department is prohibited unless clients/visitors have obtained advance and express permission from the Service Manager or in his absense from the Dealer Principal.
Vehicle's inner camera and/or voice recording device must be turned off when leaving the vehicle for service as an OHS requirement, along with privacy and prohibited surveillance grounds. If clients/visitors wish to take photos of their vehicle prior to service they shoudl do so at home or on the forecourt of the service department.
Regards, Etheridge Ford Management
- Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6.00pm
- Sat 8:30am - 6.00pm
- Sun Closed
We can help you with finance. Talk to one of our finance experts today!